01: Orders step by step process
1. Once you’ve successfully placed your order on our website, we’ll send you an order confirmation email. Didn’t receive the email? Don’t forget to check your spam!
2. Our warehouse will pick and pack your order usually the next business day.
3. Once picked and packed, your order is handed over to the courier and enters their delivery network.
4. We'll send you an email with the tracking number. Most couriers will also keep you informed every step of the way.
5. Final delivery directly at your doorstep.
02: Order edits and cancellations
We put a lot of emphasis on shipping out products as soon as possible. Usually, our customers are pleasantly surprised with our delivery times. However, this can mean orders are shipped out before our customer service team is able to make any changes to orders. This includes edits and cancellations.
We recommend being careful and double-checking before placing your order to avoid any unwanted mistakes.
03: Changing the shipping or billing address
Changing the shipping address largely depends on the status of the package. We work with couriers that are able to change addresses before final delivery. To ensure this is done as soon as possible, we recommend replying to their shipping email.
To change the billing address for invoicing purposes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
04: Order tracking
Once your order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with your tracking information. You will then be able to track the order as it makes its way to you. Please note that your tracking information will only be activated once your order has been handed over to the carrier.